2010/10/22

Moving on, moving on

I feel alone.
I wanna travel, do stuff, meet people , change a bit of the world. Dreams,dreams,dreams. 
And life's too short you know. Dude, I wanna be free. I don't want to regret ANYTHING. Young & full of life.
Hopes,hopes,hopes.. I want people to know my name, we all do. I wanna take the first step, ..we sometimes do. I wanna be different and myself, ..I always am. Creating space for my ego,.. if I had one. Life,life,life..
I wanna go where no one else went.. I'll never stop chasin'my dreams. I'll always be the fresh hippie.The Brilliant Outcast.  I wanna walk on the clouds..walk on my dream. Dream,dream,dream. Cause I'm not done yet... I wanna leave my footprints behind when I'm not there. I wanna live..my life..til'  I die.
Someday, it'll be your day. Wait,wait,wait..

Melske.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten