2010/10/20

Pure Fashion

Viktor & Rolf .I really admire their work. They're pure, amazing and very original ! They're both Dutch but none of my classmates ever heard of them. They brought the definition of Fashion to a whole new level. I'm young, but I think that real and good fashion goes together with art and passion. You can't define Fashion cause it's such a big subject.
You have different kinds of fashion. And Viktor & Rolf are Brilliant Outcasts !
And what about Simon Spurr ? Woeeiii !! This English gentleman is great ! Mademoiselle Coco Chanel with her haute couture  ,. So many designers,people ...But never too much. Fashion changed a lot of people's lives cause it's so inspiring, so alive ! And it's so 2010 and next year fashion will be so 2011 and so on. I'm actually more interested in street fashion. Ever noticed how many clothing styles you see when you're walking in the mall? No? You'll be amazed ! A lot of styles but one goal : Looking good. Looking attractive. Looking fly :)   Or people want to express themselves. Reasons enough to expand your wardrobe !
Harajuku girls have a very rare,cool and freaky style ( I like it ! )
Dressing like that is their way of saying : ''AYE!  ''  2010 has been a year with crazy styles, so up next : 2011.
I can't wait ! Fashion...You keep surprising me over and over again =)


"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”    -Coco Chanel.




Melske''.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten