2010/10/29

Sometimes you gotta...

Good friends. That's what Leiny and I were.
We're classmates,we laugh together and we're quite close. We spend our periods together, have our lunch together and yeah....good friends :) She told me about her problems and vice versa'' 
So one day we were planning to lunch together (again). We were walking to our lockers when suddenly she saw her ''crush'' waving at her. ''Come here!,'' he yelled happily. She really likes him (and he's cute yeah :) ) but Leiny didn't want to leave me alone cause that would be ''mean''. 
I knew how much this means to her and said :'' Go !! '' 
No,no..'', she said.  ''No, go ! I mean it :D !''   ''Well..Are you sure? ''  ''Nooooooo ¬¬ Just go :) ''  '' Okay..''
And she went to him. So there I was. Alone ( lol ) But it's okay. I could of gone WITH her, but that would ruin ''the moment''  So I ate my lunch with other friends and tweeted on Twitter ( in Dutch): ' Sometimes you gotta sacrifice things to help your friends. Only THEN you're ''true''. 
So after the break, she had my Blackberry, read it ,hugged me and said : ''Mel, you're a really really really really really true friend .''
I actually didn't expect that cause it was such a small thing. A small deed..But then I realised that I did something..that meant a lot to her. She didn't expect that from ME. Maybe from her best friend, but not from me... JUST a good friend.So I learned that there's a difference between ''good'' friends and ''true'' friends. 
Ghehe, you know what they say :) 
A good friend bails you out of jail ; A real friend sits next to you and says ''Dude.....we're fucked...''


 We became closer that day.
True friends. That's what Leiny and I are.

-Melske.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten