2010/11/02

Beliebers gone too far.

Faka dang Justin Bieber?
Heard the Twitter news about the ''Beliebers''?
Mmkay, let's go schizo on this one before I get killed by OR JB haters OR 6,7 millions fans.
Let me get this straight:
Poor Lily Allen lost her second baby after 6 months. Very sad :(
But then, a JB fan called her a bitch,laughed and did not care. that's just SICK. Just Because she dissed the guy once...like 8 months ago. Some ''beliebers'' go too far. Okay, I'm cool with JB, he's alright..I don't hate him nor am I a huge fan. But jeez...
Somehow I do understand the girl. You may hate Lily Allen, but don't put that kind of shit on Twitter.
That's stupid...Oi, we 're talking about ONE Belieber. The other 6 million of them are alright.
Lily Allen's talented, Justin Bieber's talented. Okay. That is all.

Melske;;

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten