2011/01/02

We love Run DMC ² .

MusthaveMusthaveMusthave
 @_@
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK, HE NEVER LEFT!

See these glasses? Yeah, they're pretty awesome aren't they ! I think you can find them at Claire's but I'm not sure. Very retro, luv it .




MegaMust-Have !
Don't be tricked by the appearance]These Run DMC shirts are for EVERYONE. I really like the Obama-version of it (but I can't find that one ;( ). You can combine it with  cute belt and skinny jeans, or with a denim jacket & a grey legging. Either way ; M-u-s-t-h-a-v-e.  It's simple, comfortable & it's dope. Be a real trendsetter en be creative with Run DMC
Why not match it with a pair of Chivalrous Culture sneakers ehh?Or match it with a nice legging and some uggs? Ahwell, enough choice. Or go Team Adidas with the sneakers!

I tried one on and I la-la-luv it :) It suits really comfortable and it's actually an honor to have RUN DMC on your shirt. 
Run DMC shirts are available at the H&M
Now scram, that is all.

1 opmerking:

  1. Yes we do love RUN-DMC.
    The post is super cool, I really want one of these tee's.

    keep up the good work!
    -Wobrain.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen