2011/12/31

Hello 2012 !

So it's almost 12pm here in The Netherlands and I'm having a blast :] ! I must say that 2011 was a good year. It was perfect but I've learned a lot and had lots of fun! I've met a lot of people who I'll be taking to 2012 as my friend. I've cried,laughed & acted my ass off this year.
Oh,I guess we all got some new resolutions in mind & here are mine;
Mel's gonna;


-Do what she loves
-Act & sing more
-Blog more
-Get a job xD
-Have better grades [They're not terrible but you can't call 'em straigh A's either]
 -Have fun & live life

And I wish you a brilliant,healthy, awesome and great newyear where ever you may be right now <3.
Gelukkig nieuwjaar !
Cheers to 2012!

-Mell.


http://www.kaartje2go.nl/nieuwjaarskaarten/patchy-rh-happy--2012 <- Link to this card.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten