2012/02/13

Mell's sweet sixteen

Everyone knows that moment when you have everything planned good and then..all of the sudden the most important part goes wrong. Yup, happy birthday.
I wanted to throw ahuge party (well, huge..100 people max) and I'd split the bills with a friend of mine. So first of all I've found a cheap and good place for the party. Then I managed to get 75 euros discount for the place I'm hiring. And yes, here it is. My friend couldn't fix the money..
DSKGHDLSCVHJGHV. I still love him, though. Anyways, I've found another way to pay it anyways so that's another problem that is solved.
The other last and little problem is; Guests.
I reaaaally hope a lot of people will come. I've invited a 102 people and it would mean a lot to me if this b-day party would rock. But we'll see. It's next week so enough time to relax and plan it all out.
At least my closest friends will be there so I gotta stop worrying.

& yes, I've posted that a week for my b-day party. & it was awesome, seriously ! I must say that I had the time of my life; Everyone enjoyed it and lots of people had a great time. I also got lots of gifts and the best gift was Misha, my cat <3 My friends gave it to me inc. the food and toys. This was a great ending of January. It's now the day before Valentinesday [Read; Foreveralone-day] and I'm gonna spend my time eating candy and sleep all day, mwhehe. But this isn't the time to slack off & do nothing. It's time for me to do something with my 'talents'. I'm thinking of doing auditions for something but I don't know what. We'll see ! Toodles & R.I.P. Whitney Houston.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten